Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sushi, Sunsets, PJ's, Fireworks

What do these things have in common: Sushi, Sunsets, PJ's, Fireworks?
Canada Day was a very full day for me---Parade in the morning with pup, picnic at the Jarvis', Dan and I figured out how to make sushi and had it for dinner, took a small walk with pup after Dan went to work, I declared it PJ day for the Fireworks---I went with Mae and her daughter

Our first Sushi---it was soooo yummy!!!

Heathy took and a walk and we were shown by mother nature a gorgeous sunset









Mae and me in our PJ's

Mae's daughter being goffy---she has a blue tongue due to a slurpy and her neck has a red mable leaf stamp on her neck
This is our walk that we took in the evening right before the fireworks--that's Heathy enjoying the variety of grasses to eat---yummy yummy











No comments: