Tuesday, August 2, 2011

3rd Anniversary 2011

Three years married July 19, 2011
The day was beautiful!!

 As we drove out of town toward Lethbridge Dan saw this guy sitting up in a tree

 The yellow canola fields of Southern Alberta




 For our anniversary we ate dinner at Mikes---extremely good--we shared a meal---plenty of food for two people on one plate--plus it was more romantic
 We got a fancy drink too---yummy non-alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri

Dan surprised me by ordering dessert for us---oh my heck---Turtle cake--we shared it and it was soooo good!!!


After dinner Dan surprised me again and brought me to the movies

He choose the movie and I was so happy with his choice--it' was such a great feel good family film!!!

What a perfect date and anniversary!!!! It's great being married to my best friend!!!

No comments: