Monday, June 27, 2011

July 2010 NY and Indiana

July 2010--moved from Buffalo NY to Southern Alberta Canada

Dan and Heathy at Olcott

Mom and Uncle Mark saying good-bye

Linda Benson and me

The big tree in our neighbors yard in Buffalo

Sister Janice Wills and me


Sister Roland helping Gram

Uncle Mark

Best of friends--Mom, Becky, and Ann



This one of my favorite pitures

Sister and Brother Rockwood

Gram and Sister Roland


Laurie and Mark

Missy and her family---Missy is my sister


Missy and me

Lori Dalba

The pup wearing his best tie

Me, Dan, and our match maker


Me and my friend Mary

Gram and Mom at Olcott


Laurie, Mark, Mom, Midget, Dan and Me

Ann and family friend that I consider a part of the family--more like an aunt than a friend

My beloved Olcott


Susan Perry--one of my adopted sisters from Martinsville

Patches---one of Susan's sons





His tie is a bit crooked

One of my favorite pictures---Gram, Mom and Me

That looks like the making of a B-movie

Ethan, Patches--sons of Susan

Olcott


Nancy Gano and me

Dan


Ann and Bill


Me and Heathy at Olcott

Susan's daughters

Laurie and Mark

Best buds--another favorite pictures

Susan and me

Laurie, Mark and Mom

Ann and Mom


Mark and Mom

Mark


Ed Stull and Dan--good friends







Just me





Sunset in Raymond Alberta



No comments: